Sorry, no more commissions on fakes!

After giving this matter a lot of thought I have decided to only accept commissions on genuine Blythe dolls. I own a couple of fake customs already, and I have made a couple myself. I also have a couple commissions to complete on fakes, that I already agreed too. So it might seem strange that I do this. But in future I will not accept commissions on fake Blythes. I wish to support Takara, and not the fake industry any more. It just feels wrong when I would never consider recast BJD’s or angelgate/fake Pullips. Please know that I will never judge anyone else for buying fakes. That is your choice, and I will never look down on you for it <3. I just choose to not work on them any more. I do not wish to start the fake VS real discussions. This is just a notification of my choice.

No more fakes


Hannibalina the ghost

I finished this girl a while ago I just didn’t get around to posting about her here. I post more frequently on my Facebook page ;).

She turned out so lovely I had to keep her myself. I may still change my mind, but she was obviously meant to stick around for a while at least <3.

Her eyelids are inspired by the moth from Silence of the lambs. I also plan to make her a straightjacket for fun, and I’m getting a Hannibal mask commissioned from Suitdrims Concepts :D. It will make her pretty creepy. For now she is fairly sweet.







Thank you for reading <3. Next week my kids are back in kindergarden after the holiday, and I will continue working on dolls again. I have some commissions, the first Blythe will be Samara from “The Ring”. And I’m nearly done with my Cinnamon girl who will be for sale :).

How to fix a broken Pure Neemo neck peg

I received this Pure Neemo a while ago with a broken neck peg. The seller kindly sent me a new one, but I decided to fix this one as well and use it on one of my forever girls. I wouldn’t want to sell a doll with this one :).

I used my dremel to drill a hole in both pieces of the neck peg, straight in. Very carefully and on the lowest setting obviously. You could easily slip and hurt yourself. If you have a tool to hold the pieces in place, in workshop for instance, that would limit the risk. I don’t have that kind of tools so I just held the bits in my hands away from my body. I have steady hands, and didn’t have any problems, but I figure I should recommend some safety precautions. Protection gloves are a good idea if you hold the pieces.


I then cut off a piece of a toothpick, put glue in each hole and inserted the toothpick piece into the part of the peg attached to the body. Then I attached the top part of the peg, and put some glue around the break line. And that’s it really. I will just leave it to dry for 24 hours (that’s the time stated this glue needs to dry), and then use it on my Blythe girl. Time will show how durable this solution is. I reckon it’s best not to pull on the head ;).




Thank you for reading <3. I will update again soon as I have some commissions incoming. I have had holiday with the kids so I haven’t been able to do much with my own projects.

ETA: My Sofie with the fixed body. She seems to be doing well for someone with a broken neck ;).